May 13, 2008

Feels Like Monday

Just a cool piccie I took at the Farmer's Market on Sunday.

Well, we dropped off the last of the visiting relatives yesterday. The house is very quiet and I'm ready to jump right back into my work. I keep thinking it's Monday today, but that's not really a bad thing. Now that the wedding is really over I can get back to it with a fresh start. I've got a ton of new things I want to make for my shops and the market and I'm not quite sure where to start. My list of things to do is growing daily, but first I need to take a walk. I'm terrible at getting exercise and I plan to really try to make it a habit. I'm going to start by walking to Michael's this morning for some monkey yarn.
When I get home, I'm going to spend some quality time with my sewing machine. I'll let you know what comes out of that tomorrow. Have a great day everyone!

5 comments:

jessica said...

I love walking for errands - it feels so useful!

Heather said...

OMG...if I had a Michaels within walking distance it would be dangerous!!!! LOL

Junie Moon said...

I'm terrible about getting exercise, too. I really must do something about that. Anyway, it will be fun to see what new projects you're working on.

Starmek said...

i rarely exercise ,very lazy Iam
but looking at ur spirit probably
i shud learn something:)cheese

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Oooh, you can WALK to Michael's?? You are living the dream, my friend!

I've started walking every day--I need it and I love it!

Have fun, can't wait to see what new goodies you come up with!

Smiles, Karen