October 25, 2007

Shout Out

Wanna see the coolest zipper pouch ever?

This "dork" pouch is my latest Etsy acquisition, and do I ever love it. The shop is FriedOkra and she makes the most unique pouches I've seen. Hand embroidered lettering, rick rack, monkeys...what more could you ask for? Please do yourself a favor and check her out. (The sock monkeys are great too.)

And, while I'm in a shout out kind of mood, I'll let you in on a surprising find. Actually, Nick spotted this at the grocery store. I'm a huge fan of all things pumpkin flavored so I was definitely intrigued. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a huge fan of instant coffee, but this stuff is pretty good.

Sometimes I just don't feel like brewing coffee, but I want a tasty hot drink. It takes 4 teaspoons of powder to make this, but it's got a lovely smell and it really does taste good for instant fake coffee. Give it a try and tell me what you think.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm. I'm a pumpkin kind of girl myself. **writing this on the shopping list.

Unknown said...

Great finds! I love pumpkin! That zippered pouch is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for introducing me to that shop, so much cuteness! :)

Nutsy Coco said...

I love those pouches and monkies! Thanks for featuring them.

Jenn Maruska said...

Thanks for the coffee tip! When I don't feel like brewing - I'm a hazelnut fan. I'm going to look for the pumpkin! : )

Bee said...

Yummmm, pumpkin spice sounds delicious. My husband will like to try this too:)

African Kelli said...

That really is a sweet pouch. I love the patchwork and the detail.
I hope you have a great trip!