February 28, 2007

Kitty Love

I'm taking a chance at being seen as a frumpy old crafter cat lady, but I can't help loving my kitties (I only have 2)! Lots of people write blogs about their pets. I know it can be a bit creepy, but I've been away from them for almost a year and I'm counting the days till I can be with them again. I miss Jody & Maple the most when I'm alone all day in my sewing room. Cats make a big difference in your life when you're alone. I'm terribly glad to have Nick, but he's gone to work about 12 hours a day! If my kitties were here, I wouldn't be lonely, ever!
We had cats when I was growing up & I've really gotten used to having them around. When I first came to the UK, I was a blubbering mess missing my babies. I know they're alright without me, they're cats! It took me a good month away from them before I could stop getting a tear in my eye when I thought of them. Now, I just look forward to having them in the house with me.
So, Jody & Maple, I'll be home soon. Hugs to Uncle David, Aunt Judy & Charlie Brown...Mooshie Mooshie

3 comments:

Jenn Maruska said...

Your kitties are so sweet! I have two myself - Lucy and Poe and I just put them on my blog last week : )

I have been on a self imposed "shopping break" through all of February. I'm happy to say I made it all the way to the end - and to celebrate I'm going to order one of your gadget cozies tomorrow!

Jenn : )

Anonymous said...

Hi iSew! I found your blog just last night, and have enjoyed reading it. Love your shop too, especially the Marguerite wallet. So cute! I have your blog on my favorites and will look forward to checking back. Thanks for including my shop link on your Etsy list! Lisa w/ Daisy and Jane.

GreenGoddess Jewelry and BlackRose Chainmaille said...

I can just imagine how much you miss your kitties. We have 4 (you can see them at my blog) so I guess I'm a cat lady, too (LOL).

Your shop is great! You do really lovely work. I'm envious of anyone who has the patience to do quilts. I've added your blog link on mine.

Congrats, too, on your showcase. May it bring you many sales.