August 30, 2007

From the Air

Today we were lucky enough to get a ride around the Cornish coast in a tiny little airplane. This was my first time on one of these planes and I was a little nervous. It was a beautiful view from up there, Gromit and Chico had a wonderful time. The color of the water was amazing, as you can see.

This last one is a view of St. Michael's Mount. It's an old monestary that you can actually see from the front windows in Nick's parents' house. I still haven't been there, but it was great to see it from above. I feel I'm really leading a charmed life at the moment.

7 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Wow--is that ever gorgeous! It looks like your vacation is going well! I was on a smaller plane like that once--I found it a little nerve wracking, lol. But it does allow you to get a little closer to the ground, which makes for some pretty spectacular views (obvious from those great photos you took!) Have fun and take care!
Smiles, Karen

Jenna Lou said...

oh my goodness you are one lucky girl!!! Such a beautiful sight... so enchanting! Enjoy it.

LeeAnn said...

So gorgeous! Did you know that I lived in Northern Ireland for a summer? You are making me miss the place!

Junie Moon said...

Oh, I'm enjoying your trip commentary and photos--really stunning! I hope you're having a blast!

UK lass in US said...

Just found your blog while blog hopping and saw all these pictures of the places that I love. Thank goodness I'm visiting home in a few weeks, as you're making me homesick.

Anyway, just wanted to say congratulations on your engagement. Best wishes.

peter kenneth said...

Lovely pictures!! i love your ring too!!

custom jewelry design Atlanta said...

This is so amazing and mesmerizing! Loved your write up !!