August 27, 2007

Back in the UK


British Parliament with Big Ben
Originally uploaded by iSew
We've landed and slept. Hooray. I'm not a big fan of flying to the UK from California, but who is? Just happy to be here and settled in a bit.
We were able to spend the evening with friends last night and now we're on our way to beautiful Bath. Today's a bank holiday so the traffic should be just delightful, no it should be horrendous. Anyway, it's a nice day and I'm happy to be spending it with Nick. I've promised myself that I'll take more pictures on this trip, hopefully you'll see some soon. Have a great week.

4 comments:

Junie Moon said...

I look forward to hearing about your grand adventures when you return. Have a fabulous time!

LeeAnn said...

Enjoy every minute!

Melissa said...

Have a wonderful trip. From your 2 photos it looks beautiful. :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy it!