January 25, 2010

Progress Report



It was a great weekend!


I have 3 upper cabinets now, and 5 more on the way.  Hooray for storage and progress!



I've pretty much finished my clown socks, I just need to weave in the ends of the yarn and stitch up the toe on the 2nd sock. What I learned: make 2 socks at once! Cool.

The excitement of finishing the socks made me rush on over to Etsy and pick up some knitting patterns from Danger Crafts. Have you seen that shop? OMG!

I bought a 5-Pack of patterns, here's my first project...



He's called Maddox, and Jody likes him too.



I must say, after knitting socks, it's pretty great to be able to finish something in a few hours instead of a few weeks! I've got loads of yarn left, so I may just move on to one of the other patterns right away. Should I go with this one, or this one? *sigh* I think I may be addicted to yet another craft.

4 comments:

Trisha said...

Those little guys look fun to knit. I vote for the robots, they are adorable!

Beth Lemon said...

You must do the robots! I love them.

And the kitchen looks great.

LizzieJane said...

Your kitchen is looking wonderful. I bet you thought it would never get finished. Love the little robot. What a great way to use up all that leftover yarn that we know we all have.
x

periwinkle said...

thank you for your comment - cream is lovely isn't it.As for the Dangercraft patterns I love them too , I've made Daphne and Delilah and they are sooo cute .