December 31, 2007

Planning for a new year

Well, 2007 is on its way out the door as we speak. I've been thinking a lot lately about some things I want to work on for '08, mainly related to my business of course. Here's a part of the list I've made: Believe it or not, I've already completed most of the first item on the list. I'll be picking away at this list for some time I'm sure. I hope you all have a wonderful new year and I wish you luck for 2008!
Tomorrow I'll be announcing something I've had on my to do list since February! ha! Happy New Year!

8 comments:

Louise said...

Happy New Year! Good luck with your list. I need to sit down and have a think about mine. I think it's going to be a really good year!

Christina J. said...

Looks like a good list - good luck! And Happy New Year! :)

fi said...

good luck wiht your list, very organised!!happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year and Good Luck with your list! I just found your blog today looking for a zipper tutorial. I love your work, and the courage you had to leave your job and do work that you love.

Beth Lemon said...

Happy New Year and good luck with your list! It looks like a good one. I think you'll be able to accomplish most of it (except for the 8 hours a day 5 days a week thing -- ha ha, might as well just take that one off of there, it's a lost cause for crafters like us!).

You've got some really great ideas going there. I'm inspired to make a list of my own.

jessica said...

some great goals indeed! Best of everything in accomplishing them!

M. said...

Hope your list goes well! Your works is absolutely beautiful!

Lisa said...

Call for help! Where'd you go?!? iSew has gone missing! Organize a search party! Do something!

I'm out to beat the bushes looking to save you for all of blogkind!