December 13, 2007

Mass Production

I had this theory that I should make some more zipper bags for the market today. I thought it would be good to have more inexpensive items on the table for the Christmas shoppers. Turns out that I was right. I made four little makeup size bags yesterday and I sold two of them before I ever got to take any pictures. Here are the other two...

It's very exciting when I feel like I had a good enough day at the market that Nick & I can afford to go out to dinner. hehe Wonder what I'll make tomorrow.....

7 comments:

Junie Moon said...

The little bags are so pretty! I'm glad it went well for you.

Felicia said...

Congrats on your market success :)

Christina J. said...

I'm glad it went well! I really like the pink bag.

wardstorms said...

Hi Ginny,
I love those little zipper bags. Is there a pattern that you can recommend? I've been sewing zipper bags for christmas presents but they sure don't look as nice and finished as yours. Also, we are off to England next friday and we will be staying north of Devon and then near London for two weeks total. Can you recommend any good fabric shopping in London? I know that you were just there this summer.

jessica said...

I love that "we can go out to dinner" feeling!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Cute, cute, cute! I like how you incorporated the tape measure into the one bag.

I'm really glad things are selling so nicely for you--that's wonderful!

Smiles, Karen

Anonymous said...

Looks so cool! These thoughts go through my mind too as I set up for multiple day shows, and one day ones. Your website is looking better than ever! Can you email me so I can get your email address? Just wondered if I gave you an image, could you link people to my site from yours?
kateyez62707@yahoo.com
Thanks, Happy Holidays,
Katherine