August 22, 2007

Etsy Love #10 - Jenn Maruska Design

I've been saving this one for a long time. Jenn is one of my favorite's. I love her blog and I love her shop too. I've made a few purchases from this girl and I have to say, she's so talented. Not only that, she's famous. I saw her pincushion & needle book set in Quiltmaker Magazine this weekend too. How cool is that?
I've got one of Jenn's sewing kits, and I love it. I keep my little polka dotted needle book in my monkey-making bag, and the matching pin cushion in my sewing room window. I love those polka dots. Jenn's got such a great style. After seeing these babies I just had to get a tasket too, so I've got a lovely pink
one on my sewing table right now.
And, as if that weren't enough, she made Chico for me when my kitty was sick. So, not only is she a great artist and seamstress, she's a great friend too. If you don't already know Jenn's work, please go check out her shop and her blog. This lady is a class act.

Keep an eye out for her upcoming plushie line and very cute Christmas ornaments. I was lucky enough to get a set of her hand embroidered snowmen. Too cute for words. Thanks so much Jenn, sorry it took me so long to let you know how much I love my new snowmen. Keep up the good work girl!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

I've been a reader of Jenn Maruska's blog for quite awhile now. She IS very talented, and has wonderful design style. It's wonderful that you two are great friends :)

Krazy Kate Designs said...

Thanks for featuring such an adorable shop!

Junie Moon said...

The photo with the monkey on the cat is so cute! Thanks for sharing about her blog and shop.

Jenn Maruska said...

Oh my gosh!!!

I don't even know what to say - except thank you for saying such nice things about my shop and blog and me : )

I'm just blown away.

I don't know how I'll ever get this huge goofy smile off of my face!

You're the best! THANK YOU : )

Christina J. said...

I agree whole-heartedly with everything you said! :) I seem to have a growing collection of Jenn's sewing books, a couple of pin cushions, those very same ornaments, and a tasket!:) She's the best.

jessica said...

She does have wonderfully cute items!

Katie Jean said...

Jenn rocks! I love the picture with the monkey and Jody!! ( I think that's Jody, right?)

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Oh yeah, another big fan of Jenn over here--whoop! She does make the nicest things and on top of that, she is just one of the sweetest gals EVER!!
Go Jenn! (and it was really nice of you to feature her like this too--ya sweety!)
Smiles, Karen