May 19, 2007

Words cannot describe...

My new friend Chico. OH MY GOSH! Thank you , thank you, thank YOU Jenn Maruska Design. Chico is the best thing since sliced bread...coffee...cupcakes with sprinkles, yeah pretty much the best thing ever. I received my pretty pink tasket today along with Chico the monkey and his little blankie. I'm the luckiest girl ever. You have made my week, no...my month. You're the best Jenn!
Chico has met his new roomies and is making himself comfortable. I'll keep an eye on him, there was a close call when he met Maple. Maple's naughty.

And congratulations on your 100th sale Jenn! Your shop is great and everything you make too (especially monkeys).

4 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Eee! The last photo cracks me up!

Sewlutions' World said...

You make the cutest things!

Katie Jean said...

I love that last photo! Too cute!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Adorable!!! Love Chico with the cat, lol! Jenn Maruska ROCKS!
Smiles, Karen