June 29, 2009

Little Road Trip

Yesterday, Nick and I just didn't feel like doing things around the house. We ran some errands and then decided to hit the road. Everyone's been telling us to check out Snoqualmie Falls, so that's what we did. Good choice!


Less than an hour from our house, this place was gorgeous! It was a beautiful day too. We started at the falls which sits next to Salish Lodge & Spa. We took a little walk around the lodge too, I wouldn't mind spending a night there some time.


We knew we were going to like it in Snoqualmie because we got to walk across a bridge. We're both suckers for a good bridge, haha.



Not far from the falls was the little city of Snoqualmie and the Woodman Lodge. Oh my gosh! We had an amazing burger in this cool western saloon. It reminded me a lot of when I worked at Disneyland. This place is so cool. I can't wait to go back there when friends visit.

This was a great little diversion and it only took us away from home for about 4 or 5 hours. Lovely. Now, who wants to visit?

4 comments:

Christina J. said...

I do, I do! :)

mtnchild said...

Me too, me too!

Yvette

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Me too! Sounds like a wonderful day! (and what a cool bridge!)
Smiles, Karen

LizzieJane said...

I love going to the falls when we get our rainy season here and the water is just thundering down. I am so glad that you had a wonderful little trip.
x