January 01, 2009

Wishes

Just thought I'd pop in and wish everyone a Happy New Year!! Nick and I are spending a few days out of town with friends. I've been looking through my photos on Flickr this morning & thought it might be fun to use some of them to talk about some of my wishes for the coming year.

Nick and I are hoping to say farewell to the Bay Area this year. It's been nice, but we never planned to stay permanently.


I hope we can buy a house and begin to build our nest in Seattle. We'd prefer to live someplace with a little more weather (Jenn and I have lots of crafting plans too).


In February we're going to visit one of my favorite places, Walt Disney World! Yes, it's true. I worked at Disneyland for nearly 15 years and I still love Disney. I can't wait for the trip, and while we're there we'll see Nick's parents and our friends from Canada.


Speaking of Canada. . . I hope to be able to go back and visit my beloved Nova Scotia. I don't know if we'll squeeze it in this year, but one can hope, eh?


My biggest wish for 2009, is that I'll need to make some of these for my own baby. Keep your fingers crossed for me! And of course, I hope that everyone will be happy, healthy, safe and well fed too.

What are some of your hopes & wishes for the new year?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hoping to perfect my photos and take better pics for my blog. To run a tighter ship at work and enjoy my down time more. Thanks for a year of great blog reading and good luck with that 2009 goal ; )

Stacey said...

Happy New Year!! Beautiful pictures.

Anonymous said...

My number one hope is getting my wedding done with the least amount of stress and under budget while getting A's in all six of my classes. Probably too hopeful. At least I can stick to the realistic goal of being a better steward with my money!

I hope you'll soon be blogging about a new little one coming into your life!

Christina J. said...

Fingers crossed!!

I would like to be able to visit Seattle. :)

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

Fingers crossed for you...and then I can start sending you some of my childrens books :-) Happy new year! May all your wishes come true in 2009 :-)

LizzieJane said...

Fingers crossed for your move and a new baby, I hope they both come true.
X

Jenn Maruska said...

What a great post!

Wishing you much success with all of your goals!!!

: D

Nutsy Coco said...

Happy New Year! I wish you all the best for everything that you'd like to happen in 2009.

Anonymous said...

I want to tell you that I love your blog. Last October I took a sewing classed and touched a sewing machine for the first time ever. Since then, I just can't stop myself and have been sewing like crazy. I came across your blog in my surfing for craft tutorials and ideas and was hooked.

I actually live in the Seattle area and wanted to wish you luck in moving up here. I've lived here since I was a kid, and still love it.

Best wishes in the new year with all the major life changes you have coming your way.