December 17, 2008

On My Desk

Here's what was on my desk today...

I had a custom order to make for the farmer's market tomorrow. Just sayin', it's gonna be in the 30's when I get there....I can't wait for that! Maybe next time I'll show you what the bag looks like.


I made myself a yummy cuppa decaf. Yes, I like whipped cream and sprinkles on my coffee. Don't you?


I can't wait to try some recipes in the new cookbook I bought last night. There are some good ones in there just calling my name.


I may start with this one. Chocolate + Caramel + Butterscotch = yes please!

This Sunday will be my last farmer's market (yay!) and then I can really start thinking about Christmas and crafty things I want to do for myself and baking and lots of other fun things. Cool.

2 comments:

Junie Moon said...

What fun you're having, love the fabrics, cute snowman cup, and the new cookbook looks like an adventure all its own.

Christina J. said...

I have never had whipped cream and sprinkles on my coffee. I probably shouldn't try it. :) That cookbook looks fantastic!