December 13, 2008

Disneyland!!

Did I ever tell you that I used to work at Disneyland? Yep, for almost 15 years! And no, I'm not tired of it. I still love the place, and this week I got to pay a quick visit to the Happiest Place On Earth.

Here I am with my niece and my sister in front of the castle. (I'm the pumpkin muffin)


Check out these candy apples! Aren't they the cutest?


Carnaby loved the Christmas tree on Main Street, U.S.A.


I've got some mugs that match these. I was strong though, I didn't bring them home. sighhh

I had a great trip but I'm up to my eyeballs in monkeys now. Back to work.

2 comments:

LizzieJane said...

Lucky you that you used to work at Disneyland, that must have been a really fun job!

Bee said...

I love Disneyland! How fun for you to have worked there.

What's this I read that you are not working at the farmers market anymore? What gives? I have been thinking about working at our local farmers market. So is there a reason of forewarning for me?