February 08, 2008

One down, three to go

This past weekend (+2 days) we took a trip to one of my least favorite cities, Las Vegas. My Mom, Grandma and Aunt live out that way now and Nick's parents were in town for a week so we thought it would be a great opportunity for them all to meet. We all had a delicious lunch at the Venetian and then headed off to do the usual Vegas stuff. We saw "O", the Cirque du Soleil show and that was amazing. I was very glad to get home on Tuesday night as I have a 10 mile long list of things to do before Nick's parents arrive here tomorrow. I have to say, this is the worst time to be going away and having people visit every weekend for 4 weeks! We have the parents here for about 4 days this weekend, we go to Seattle for 4 days next Saturday, then the parents return the following Saturday. I look forward to March! I do have a wedding to plan! Actually, what's left of the wedding plans is all me sewing and making.

We finally figured out what we want to do for our invitations. Now that I've finally sent out most of the "Save the Dates", it's time to do some inviting. I am lucky enough to live close to a Paper-Source store, so I spent lots of time over there trying to decide which colors and shapes to use. Naturally, there will be fabric involved, and buttons. I've done all of the necessary graphics, now I'm ready to print and cut and assemble. Hopefully I'll get some help on this leg of the journey.
Now I'm off to clean the house, reorganize the garage so I can put away the Christmas stuff and sew a custom quilt and handbag. I should list some things in my shops. Do some grocery shopping. Get the tire fixed on the car. Make some new monkeys. Mail orders. Rent a car for our trip to Seattle next weekend. Cancel another farmer's market..... Have a great weekend all.

2 comments:

Bee said...

Wow! You are one busy lady. You are going to do an awesome job on every single one of those jobs. I love Seattle and hope you and your crew have a great time.

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love Paper-Source.