June 24, 2010

That Productive Second Trimester

I've been a busy little bee over here today. I think it's true what they say about the second trimester of pregnancy, lots of energy and motivation. I had it today for sure!

Here's what I got done:
 
 I finished 3 new coupon organizers that I started yesterday at Trisha's. We had a really fun day sewing together. Work is a lot more fun with someone to talk to.


I made 4 new cloth napkins with the cutest piggie fabric ever! (Nick loved them, by the way.)



I completed a very cute little floppy hat for the baby. The pattern I used is TERRIBLE, but the fabric's pretty great. I saw those ballerinas a couple weeks ago and had to go back for them, hehe. So cute!


 I also made 4 new Crochet Hook/DPN Rolls. Did you know I recently added these to my shop as a new item? They're pretty fun to make because they don't take hours & hours to finish. I'm working on the sewing pattern for them now too.


And my last little project for the day was to cut out a little onesie from this adorable stretchy fruit fabric. I love this stuff, I've got enough to make a few things out of it. I'm starting with the long sleeve onesie since my baby is coming at the beginning of the cold season. I hope she likes it. haha

Not bad for a day's work, eh? Wonder what I'll do tomorrow...hmmm?

11 comments:

Trisha said...

I sure had fun sewing with you yesterday! You sure got a lot done today. That hat is so adorable!!

PJ said...

I love the fabrics you use - I'm sure your little one will too.

nancymoo said...

The ballerinas are too cute! I would've gone back for that fabric too!! Its so much harder to find really cute stuff for a boy. The fruit is going to be one sweet onesie! :D

Christina J. said...

Wow, you accomplished a lot! It's fun to work on projects with a friend. Everything you made is really great!

Delena said...

I'm jealous! I want some of that 2nd trimester energy and motvation. super cute.

kayla said...

the hat is too cute! and button/snap-down onesies are awesome for newborns. i had a few tiny ones and couldn't find any more once c outgrew them. it's great that you have a pattern!

mtnchild said...

Phew, I'm tired just looking at all that you got done! Lovely projects; love the hat and onesie. Enjoy your burst of energy.

I absolutely love the piggy napkins - I have some piggier fabric - must make some!

Yvette

Alexis said...

Wow, you are super energized! Such cute projects!

lillollipops said...

Ok...love, love, love the coupon organizers. I am a coupon Queen!! lol I just added you to one of my favorite shops on my etsy shop. :) LOVE your stuff. You are very talented. :)

Stephanie said...

Love your projects! Where can I find the pattern for your coupon organizer? It's exactly what I'm looking for!

Metal Roofing East Norwalk said...

Hi greatt reading your post