March 13, 2007

Tools of A Trade

I'd like to make a small recommendation to anyone who's ever used a spool of thread, or a can of beans to trace a curve. These handy little plastic thingy-bobs are called "Quick Curves". They're actually made for woodworkers, but I use them all the time.
I found them a few months ago while looking at a woodworking website for boyfriend gifts. I use the 2 yellow ones to make nice rounded corners at the base of my diaper bags. They're so cool. You can get yourself a set at Woodcraft.com for $19.99.


4 comments:

LeeAnn said...

That's a great idea! My can of green beans is going to get lonely now!

Jenn Maruska said...

Hey thanks for the tip!

Now I can use that gin & tonic glass for... gin & tonic! Whoo hoo!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Great tip!! And Thank You for adding my blog to your list! : )

Happy Wednesday to You!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this awsome tip! I will look into getting these tp Germany.

Also thanks for commenting on my etsy.