February 16, 2007

Fabric rules!

I'm totally addicted, not that this is a new thing. Why do these companies keep coming up with all of this great stuff? Do they think I'm made of money?

This is my latest "favorite" line of fabric. It's Building Blocks by American Jane for Moda. I love their stuff. I bought the whole fat quarter collection, which isn't cheap. Now I'm just trying to figure out what to do with it. Maybe a couple different zipper pouches or baby bibs. I've been wanting to add floppy hats to my site, you know, for kids? I think these fabrics would be great for kids products, or for teachers. The colors are great and the images too. I happen to have a weakness for vintage so this line is right up my alley. Here's an idea...how about a patchworky diaper bag using a bunch of these prints? I guess I know what I'm going to do today.

Anyway, check out my website to see a ton of fabrics that I have available for special orders. Just look at a product & you'll see the fabric choices.

No comments: