December 03, 2008

Pretty Much On My Desk

I guess almost anything could be considered On My Desk appropriate, so I'm just going to give you a taste of what's going on around here right now.

Some magnets-in-progress for a great customer. They just need the magnets!


Monkeys! Yesterday was the biggest monkey day ever for my little monkey shop. Was it International Monkey Day or something?


A new diaper bag in the works. This one's has been planned for months and months. I'd love to get it done today some time.


Some day, I'll have a few shelves in my sewing room just filled with adorable pin cushions! I just got these two from Up The Creek. They're tiny, cute and way under-priced. They'll look great with this one, and this one.

Now I need to get back to my sewing and cooking and listening to this cool station online.

2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

In our household its monkey day every day!

Anonymous said...

International Monkey Day is Dec. 14, so yeah you're probably seeing lots of holiday sales.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_Day