May 06, 2007

A Little Under the Weather


Just wanted to do a little post about my baby, Jody. He's in the hospital with a blocked up bladder. Poor little guy just wasn't himself on Friday so I took him in. He's still there and is very uncomfortable. They had to catheterize him 3 times now. Isn't is terrible when there's nothing you can do? I'll get to visit him in the morning, hope he's feeling better. He's ultra-sensitive, I think it was the stress of moving. Anyway, the doctor says he just needs some time to heal. Send him your good karma please. :(

12 comments:

Jenn Maruska said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope he feels better soon.

Glad you caught it and got him to the vet.

Please keep us posted on how he's doing : )

Anonymous said...

Poor sweetie pie! You're a very good mommy to take him in so they can fix him up. Don't worry, he'll be right as rain soon. :)

Christina J. said...

I hope he feels better soon! The photo of him is very sweet.

maggie said...

get better cute kitty!!

Melissa said...

aww, what a cute kitty. I see he's found a good place to nap :)

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Aw, the poor little fella. It's good that you noticed it right away and got him in. I'm sure he'll be right as rain in no time.
Smiles, Karen

Kathy said...

Poor Jody!! I hope he feels much better very Soon!!! Charlotte, Fred, Jim, Maggie and I send his good wishes and healthy bladder thoughts :-)

Debra said...

Oh....I hope the little cuttie feels better soon!!! He's CUTE!!

Sing Yee said...

Gosh... He looks so ill there. Hope he gets better soon. *Smooches*

LeeAnn said...

I hope your little man feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope your sweet kitty is better today. By the way, he is a twin to my cat, Pogo. I blogged about him last month, I think. Go see.

cindy said...

hope this cutie is better soon...we have had kitties that went through this too. i found your site at betty's.