Okay, so my friend Jenn has tagged me. Does this mean I have to tag someone else?? Anyway, I have to type my first name into Google along with the word "needs". Here are the top 10 funny things that came up....
1. Island Cat Resources & Adoption - Adoption Gallery GINNY - Ummm, I think this one's really appropriate. A listing for a cat that's up for adoption...purrrfect.
2. Jana.org -- Humble Awakenings Humble Awakenings. Sunday, March 20, 2005 Ginny Needs Our Help ... No, really, I'm fine
4. CBBC Newsround GALLERIES Chamber of Secrets, part 2 Ginny needs rescuing! 9/11 Ginny needs rescuing! And Harry's the boy to do it! This was bound to happen, the secret's out, I'm the character in Harry Potter. Please don't tell too many people.
5. Ginny Potter - A Harry Potter Fanfiction Archive and Community This might be my favorite. It's a site for Harry Potter fans who are hoping for a connection between Harry Potter & Ginny Weasley. What did people do before the internet?
6. The "Different Truth" for Women. . .
Curiously, doing what Ginny needs for herself and living with the life she's made causes problems for her daughter Ellery. For the record, Nick, I have no children. (Except the four legged variety)
7. eBay: GINNY DOLL - 1984 Alright, how many people do you know named Ginny? There's a doll?
8. Luna,Neville and Ginny: A new Trio? Yep, another Hrry Potter site. Sigh, I'm so famous.
9. ActBlue — Kos Dozen Ginny needs the money to get the message out. Wow! How'd they know?
10. Congresswoman Ginny Brown-Waite Enough said
Haha That was fun, thanks Jenn. Now, who do I tag? How about Nick, everyone else I know that blogs has already been tagged. Sad isn't it?