November 13, 2009

Soapy Love

This past weekend I got a chance to meet Kathy aka Lizzie Jane and her daughter Layla aka Layla! It's always fun to meet a fellow blogger/Etsy seller or two.

It just so happens that I've been searching for a new soap maker, so seeing these girls in person was a great opportunity to do some smell testing.


Needless to say, Nick and I found a few soaps we couldn't live without. They are so pretty and smell divine!



This one's my favorite. I love the buttons (of course) and the "monkey business" scent is so yummy. They have a pumpkin lavender soap too, *sigh.

Stop by & say hi to Kathy and Layla some time.

3 comments:

Christina J. said...

Nice! That button soap is so cute.

Mrs.Kwitty said...

O be still my heart!! Little soaps that look like buttons...how cute is THAT?!!
Smiles, Karen

LizzieJane said...

Thank you Ginny. We are so glad that you enjoyed your soaps. It was so much fun meeting you and Nick.
Take care,
Kathy and Layla
x