June 08, 2007

Happy Friday!

Well, I've been busy trying to stock up for my application to the Farmer's Market. I sold that aqua bag I recently posted about, so I guess I'm gonna have to make another one. I just listed some new very girly baby booties. Last night I started working on another mini monkey purse, hope to finish and list it today.
I took a walk over to the Farmer's Market again yesterday. I picked up some great veggies and got this cute onesie for my cousin, due in September. Hope she's not reading my blog this week, haha. The girl selling these onesies was very helpful answering my questions about the Market. She's not an Etsy seller, but I talked it up anyway. She has a website, but it's only a description of what she does and her email.
Anyway, no big plans for the weekend. Nick's off to his first Major League Baseball game tonight and I'm starting a knitting class tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. I'm only a very novice knitter so I'm hoping to get more skilled soon. It's a 4 week class, so I should come out of it with something. I gotta go pick out my materials today. Wish me luck! Have a great weekend too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having to make more shop stock is a wonderful problem to have :) Hope you have a great weekend of creating!